Friday, February 7, 2014

Printable Valentine: Things I Love About You



Here is a free printable valentine for Valentine's Day (or any other day) to write down the things you love about someone. It can be something you give to them or put in a scrapbook, or if it's a relationship that needs some work, you can keep it for yourself and read it when you need extra help remembering that person's unique gifts, talents, strengths, and qualities. Because...

Whether you look for the good or look for the bad in a person, you'll find it.   ~ Abraham Lincoln

Things I Love About You B&W
Things I Love About You Color

I'm thinking of doing one without lines, for my younger kids to draw something they love about their mom, dad, and siblings...let me know if you want me to add that version here. :)

P.S. There's a blank centered line at the top for the name of the person the list is about, instead of having it say "things I love about YOU" so if you do them for lots of people you'll be able to know who the "you" was you were talking about. At the bottom there's a place to sign and date.

Linked up at Tatertots & Jello and Six Sisters' Stuff

No comments: