Hi there! Hope everyone had a great Halloween...
Just popping in to say that we are doing a run of our handmade Christmas advent calendars in time for the holidays. They are available for pre-order now until November 22 and will ship on December 2.
Each advent calendar has 12 drawstring pouches printed with numbers from antique rubber stamps which hang from a wooden peg rack. The peg rack comes in red or white (white not pictured).
This is a 12 days of Christmas advent calendar. Starting December 13, open one pouch a day to countdown the days until Christmas. Makes a fun keepsake/tradition.
The advent calendars are 4-1/2" H x 26" W x 1-3/4" D. The back has keyhole slots in the wood for easy hanging.
Each pouch is approximately 3" x 5" for holding little treats.
Here's a list of ideas for what to add to the pouches:
* slips of paper with scripture references to look up and read together
* slips of paper with a family activity (playing a board game, movie night, special dessert, driving around to see the lights, etc.)
* money ($1 coins, $2 bills, and foreign coins are fun)
* tiny ornaments
* love notes
* small chocolates, candy, or gum
* tickets to an event
* small notebooks, pens, pencils, or art supplies
* hair barrettes and clips
* small bottles of bubbles
* matchbox cars
* mini puzzles
* fingernail polish or lip gloss
* cool rocks, shells, or fossils
* patterned or colored shoelaces
* magic towels (the ones you soak in water to expand)
* tiny books
* pocket mirrors
* finger puppets
* silly putty
Click here to pre-order and let me know if you have any questions...thanks!